Carafax Caraseal Non-Drying Bedding Sealant - IDL99 400ml Cream
Carafax Caraseal is a non- hardening mastic giving constant adhesion and flexibility.
Can be used for bedding seams, mouldings, rails, window and door frames and many
other types of covered joints in portable buildings, caravans, holiday homes,
boats, freight containers and transport vehicles.
- Size: 400ml
- Colour: Cream
- Application temperature range: +5ºC to +30ºC
- Curing: Seamseal CV cures by evaporation of solvent. Full cure normally occurs in 2-4 days. Rate of cure will depend on thickness, ambient temperature, joint size and design. Lower temperatures and drier conditions will result in a slower rate of cure.
- Priming: Primers are not normally required for good adhesion to most metals.
- Shelf life: 12 months when stored in cool, dry conditions.
- Skinning time: Does not skin. The surface of the sealant will appear dry to the touch after several days but will remain pliable beneath the surface.
- Working time: Approximately 20 minutes.
- High performance bedding sealant with a sol-vented release curing system.
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces, especially coated metals.
- Easy to tool and clean off using Hodgson’s Caravan Sealant Cleaner.
- Does not form a skin but leaves a dry surface which remains pliable after
- Excellent weather resistant properties.
- Good performance in low movement joints.