Powrtouch Evolution Twin Axle AWD Motor Mover - Manual
The Powrtouch Evolution™ AWD Manual caravan mover represents the very best innovations for all wheel drive of twin axle caravans.
The Evolution AWD delivers the ultimate power and control. Designed in the UK, the Manual AWD version features powerful 4-pole motors and an ultra-efficient drive train which is backed by PowrTouch's five year no quibble guarantee.
The Evolution Manual rollers are engaged with a simple wind-on mechanism.
All movements are controlled by the remote handset. One press of a buttons on the remote to move in any direction. All four caravan tyres are driven by lightweight extruded aluminium rollers with a 70mm diameter to provide exceptional grip and durability.
Fitting the Powrtouch Evolution AWD to your caravan is simple and does NOT require any welding or drilling of the chassis.
The soft start feature allows the caravan to be manoeuvred accurately before full speed is achieved. Braking is fully automatic and occurs immediately your finger is removed from the active button.
The Powrtouch Evolution AWD also boasts the FM Electronics System which includes variable speed control. The control system allows the mover to be driven at 100% speed, 75%, 50% or 25% - perfect for even more precise manoeuvring.
Features & Benefits:
- PowrTouch 5 year no quibble Guarantee
- High-grip lightweight 70mm dia extruded Aluminium rollers
- All wheel drive, four motor system
- New more powerful 4-pole electric motors
- Ultra-efficient power train
- Centre-push design for even tyre pressure
- British design and engineering - COP305 compliant
- Designed and manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 & TUV approved
- Soft Start - reduced stress on the chassis giving complete, fluent control to the operator enabling effortless parking in tight spaces easy connection to towing vehicle
- Single piece powder-coated Aluminium casting
- Unique two button safety control to activate system.
- Advanced safety features built into electronic control box
- Low battery flashing indicator on control box and handset
- Immediate braking when your finger is released from the operating buttons
- Automatic 20 minute cut off if unit is not in use.
- Reverse polarity protected (against incorrect battery connection)
- Additional back up lead should you experience interference with radio-controlled handset
- Easily transferred if caravan is upgraded.
- Works on wet or uneven terrain
- Palm sized, lightweight, handheld remote controller with holder
- Compact design offering better ground clearance.
- Easy DIY installation for the competent person
- Motor overload protection
|Model||Powrtouch Evolution Manual AWD|
|Roller Engagement||Manual engagement|
|Operational Voltage||12 Volt DC|
|Average Current Consumption||20A|
|Max Current Consumption||80A|
|Speed||28 cm per sec.|
|Permissible Overall Weight||2800kg|
|POW 15% gradient||2300kg|
|POW 20% gradient||2100kg|
|POW 25% gradient||1800kg|
|Power Source (caravan leisure battery)||12V 85ah|
***Please call us on 01384 561 995 for pricing and availability if you require this mover to be fitted by one of our in-house experts***